I love roasted greens, there is something about the charred little bits that just elevates them to the next level flavour wise. I am not a huge steamed broccoli fan, but I could eat tons of the stuff in this way. It is seriously good.
Call it lunch, call it a side salad, call it easy. Recipes that work, that's us!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 2-3 large broccoli heads, cut into florets.
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) divided BUY
- large Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 3 Tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 Handful Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Red Chilli Flakes
- 200 Grams feta, crumbled
- 1 Red Chillie(s) sliced thinly (optional)
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Place broccoli florets onto prepared trays. Toss with 2 tbsp EVOO and pink salt flakes. Roast for 15 minutes. Add pine nuts and pumpkin seeds to the broccoli. Roast for a further 5 minutes. Or until broccoli is just starting to char. Cool and tip into a large bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve warm of hours later when cold. All delicious!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load