I love roasted greens, there is something about the charred little bits that just elevates them to the next level flavour wise. I am not a huge steamed broccoli fan, but I could eat tons of the stuff in this way. It is seriously good.
Call it lunch, call it a side salad, call it easy. Recipes that work, that's us!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2-3 large broccoli heads, cut into florets.
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) divided BUY
- large Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 3 Tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 Handful Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Red Chilli Flakes
- 200 Grams feta, crumbled
- 1 Red Chillie(s) sliced thinly (optional)
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Place broccoli florets onto prepared trays. Toss with 2 tbsp EVOO and pink salt flakes. Roast for 15 minutes. Add pine nuts and pumpkin seeds to the broccoli. Roast for a further 5 minutes. Or until broccoli is just starting to char. Cool and tip into a large bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve warm of hours later when cold. All delicious!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load