If you haven't steamed chicken in your Thermomix, this summer is the time to start. You get the most amazing tender results and they are stunning for all sorts of salads. For best results, slice each chicken breast into 4 pieces and place into Varoma dish and tray. Place boiling water into Thermomix bowl and set Varoma into position. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 4 steamed chicken breasts
- 500 Grams red seedless grapes
- 2 - 3 stems of celery, cut on an angle
- Generous Handfuls walnuts, toasted
- 2 Teaspoons fresh tarragon or chervil if available
- Handfuls Rocket per serving
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 40 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO BUY
- 40 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- Dollop of sour cream
- Spiced Orange And Cranberry Sauce
- Several grinds of pepper
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 8. Dressing will keep chilled for several days.
When ready to serve, mix with other ingredients. Can add rocketand avocado as desired to extend.
To shred steamed chicken, leave a little dressing in the bowl after making it, place cooked chicken breast into bowl and shred 4 sec/Reverse/speed 4. Arrange over top of salad and drizzle with additional dressing.
Dollop each salad with sour cream and cranberry jelly to just push this over the top!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load