Try making these babies for a quick pick-me-up, on-the-go, running-out-the-door breakfast bar, that will keep you going way past lunchtime…(if you have the Brew Choc). No Brew Choc? Use coffee grinds…well, maybe instant coffee granules...but the energy will not last as long. Just saying.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 300 Grams Almonds toasted BUY
- 80 Grams linseed
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1/2 Cinnamon Stick(s)
- 35 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maca Powder BUY
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil BUY
- 50 Grams Brew Choc wet grounds (after you have brewed and had a drink out of them...the leftovers!) BUY
- 2-3 Drops doTERRA Wild Orange Oil BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 150 Grams hot Brew Choc liquid
- 250 Grams Chocolate dark, in pieces BUY
Place ½ the almonds, linseed, orange zest and cinnamon stick into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients except reserved almonds and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
Add almonds and blend 4 sec/speed 5.
Press into lined rectangular baking tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the ganache by placing Crio & chocolate into clean Thermomix bowl. Melt 1 min/speed 2. Pour on top of bars and set completely in fridge.
Cut into bar shapes and store separately in bags in freezer or fridge until use.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load