True Energy Bars
Try making these babies for a quick pick-me-up, on-the-go, running-out-the-door breakfast bar, that will keep you going way past lunchtime…(if you have the Brew Choc). No Brew Choc? Better get some immediately. Roasted cacao that you brew like coffee but with the benefits of cacao.
Brew Choc is the healthy chocolate drink you can have your way.
ZERO additives, ZERO flavourings, ZERO gluten, ZERO dairy, ZERO sugars.
- Rich in antioxidants (more than in blueberries)
- Low in calories and carbs
- Contains the natural stimulant Theobromine in low levels, which increases alertness and energy without any of the come down effects normally associated with caffeine
- Curbs appetite
- More magnesium than any other food; which supports the heart, aids digestion, balances brain chemistry and builds strong bones.
- Gluten free, soy free, dairy free, sugar free, good fats, plant based
- An endorphin or “bliss chemical” called anandamide is produced by our body after exercise that makes us feel great. It has also been found in one plant – cacao.
In other words, perfect breakfast food, as if you needed another excuse to make these!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 300 Grams Almonds toasted BUY
- 80 Grams linseed
- 1 orange, zest only
- 1/2 Cinnamon Stick(s)
- 35 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- 5 Drops doTERRA Wild Orange Oil (optional) BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Maca Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil BUY
- 50 Grams Brew Choc wet grounds (after you have brewed and had a drink out of them...the leftovers!) BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 150 Grams Brew Choc brewed liquid BUY
- 250 Grams Chocolate dark, in pieces BUY
Place 150g of the almonds, linseed, orange zest and cinnamon stick into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients except reserved almonds and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining 150g almonds and blend 4 sec/speed 5.
Press into lined rectangular baking tin and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, to make the ganache place Brew Choc liquid & chocolate into clean Thermomix bowl. Melt 1 min/speed 2. Pour on top of bars and set completely in fridge.
Cut into bar shapes and store separately in bags in freezer or fridge until use.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!