I created this recipe for a quick cocktail nibblie class that I did at our second ever Bali foodie-fest. It went down very well and I hate to say it, I didn’t take a pic and it has taken me this long to get the video and recipe up on here...but you’ll thank me now. It is so easy, goes perfectly with scallops, which is what I served it with and is stand alone delish anyway...so channel your inner Bali foodie and try this one on for size.
Late note...the lovely Narelle read this recipe and sent me this pic, a screen shot from the video! Thanks Narelle, so much prettier than what we had in there before!! :D
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 50 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 50 Grams cream
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Handfuls Fresh Mint fresh mint leaves
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander leaves
- 80 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 Brown Onion red, quartered
- 1-2 Fresh Fennel bulbs, quartered
- fronds of fennel, for garnish
Place EVOO, cream, salt, herbs, lemon and lime juice into Thermomix bowl and blend 7 sec/speed 7.
Add onion and fennel and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Place into a bowl, and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to serving garnished with fennel fronds or other herbs.