Come Raid My Fridge; Spiced EVOO Dark Ganache Tart
I think one of the highlights of my year so far (2019) is the Come Raid My Fridge videos. We have many more in the pipeline and this is another one. We knocked on Ingrid's door, whipped up a storm while the cameras rolled with literally what she had in her fridge and pantry (and garden, and even her neighbours garden!!) This is another of the recipes, our dessert for the day. LOVE it! Hopefully you do too!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Batch Vanilla Bean Pastry baked into a pie shell, cold Recipe
- 200 Grams Chocolate dark or dark milk in pieces BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch ground cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Nutmeg
- 150 Grams sour cream
- 40 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
Place all ingredients (but tart shell) into the Thermomix bowl and melt 5 min/50°C/speed 1. Stop and scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
Spread into cold cooked tart shell and decorate with your edible blooms of choice! Serve in very thin slices as it is quite rich.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!