Fragrant Green Curry With Chicken
The thing I love about green curry is that you think it has no bite, until you swallow! Then bam. It catches you unaware in the back of the throat. This is pretty mild as green curries go, but you can amp it up by increasing the chillies in your paste. Enjoy!
This recipe appears in the My Thai ebook. If you don't have it yet, there are two ways to get it.
Become an Insider member and get it for FREE, included with your membership.
Or go buy it HERE.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 green chilli
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 Grams Coconut Sugar
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- ½ Batches Green Curry Paste Recipe
- 1 x 400ml Tin Coconut Cream Recipe
- 200 Grams liquid chicken stock
- 40 Grams lime juice
- 40 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 800 Grams Chicken thigh fillet, cut into mouth sized pieces
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Handfuls fresh coriander leaves
- Roasted salted cashews to garnish
- Sliced green chilli to garnish
- Lime wedges to serve
- Steamed rice to serve
Place chilli, onion, garlic, sugar and EVOO into Thermomix bowl and chop 7 sec/speed 8. Scrape down and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add curry paste, coconut milk, chicken stock, lime juice, fish sauce and lime leaves and cook 10 min/100ºC/speed 2.
Add chicken and cook 7 min/100ºC/Reverse/speed 1.
Taste and add salt if needed.
Serve with coriander, and all other accompaniments.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!