Korean Cold Noodle BowlsMake on Drop
This has to be one of the fastest recipes known to mumkind. It is perfect for the on the run dinner on a night when life is completely crazy. Or great for lunches, school, work, home. It can be made in advance. It is best served cold and hello...taste bomb. Add veggies/noodles to extend to feed more or have leftovers so you Cook Once, Eat Twice. (More of those recipes coming soon!)
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 400 Grams quick noodles of choice
- 1 red onion peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 1 red chilli
- 55 Grams miso paste
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 Tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes or to taste BUY
- 2-3 Tablespoons Kimchi or to taste per serving Recipe
- Shredded cabbage or lettuce, cucumber, cubed, carrots, julienned, sprouts, hard boiled eggs to garnish
Cook noodles as per package instructions and plunge into cold water. Drain before mixing with sauce.
To make sauce, place all sauce ingredients into Thermomix bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1/MC off. Beware of spatter, you could use the simmering basket on top of the lid to prevent this.
Toss the sauce through the noodles and add all remaining ingredients to large bowls finishing off with sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds and fresh sliced chillies if desired.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load