Recently I hosted my son and future daughter in law’s engagement party. The idea was to have a dessert bar to beat all dessert bars. I think we did it! (Check out the video!) But given my dessert heritage I was afraid that it would all be a bit unhealthy for the young crowd, so I whipped up three different bliss ball recipes and I have to say, they all disappeared. So they must have been good right? These were my favourite, a little bit more elegant than your usual with the delicate rose and pistachio flavours. TOTALLY easy. I loved them.
Hopefully you will too.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams pistachios, shelled
- 100 Grams dried coconut, finely shredded, plus some more for rolling
- 170 Grams dried cranberries (craisins)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 20 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Teaspoons Beetroot Powder (optional, but it does make them pretty!)
- 40 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 2 Tablespoons rosewater
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 8.
Roll into balls and coat in additional coconut. Store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer.