The 12 Days of Christmas Mocktails Day 7:
This one is super pretty with its ruby hues so break out the best glasses and celebrate. Holly although not edible would be really cute, but we deferred and went with the more edible and less prickly rosemary. It does lend a little taste of grown up to this drink as well.
Are you feeling it yet?? Christmas mocktail/cocktail parties sorted!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Limes wedge, for rim
- white caster sugar, for rim
- ice as needed
- 60 Milliliters Lyre's Dry London Spirit (or vodka)
- 30 Milliliters Lyre's Orange Sec (or triple sec)
- 120 Milliliters cranberry juice
- 30 Milliliters Limes juice
- fresh or frozen cranberries to garnish
- Fresh Rosemary sprigs to garnish
Rub a lime wedge around 2 glasses. Press into sugar to rim the glass.
Half fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add all liquids. Shake, shake, shake!
Pour into glasses and garnish with cranberries and rosemary sprigs.