Super simple and tasty and perfect for a light summery lunch or to accompany a piece of fish, chicken, steak as is your want. Packed full of flavour, feel free to add more veggies of choice to make it go further. YUM!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 60 Grams Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter Recipe
- 1 lime, juice only
- 60 Grams Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 long red chilli deseeded and halved
- 20 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 20 Grams fresh ginger peeled
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro stalks only, reserve leaves for salad
- 40 Grams sesame oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into pieces
- 20 Grams fresh ginger
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 wombok or napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 Teaspoons dried red chilli flakes
- roasted chopped peanuts to garnish
Place all dressing ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 20 sec/speed 10. Pour out the dressing into the bowl you will use to toss the salad.
Without washing the Thermomix bowl, (you should still have a little dressing left in the bottom) place the carrot and ginger into the bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 5.
Place all remaining salad ingredients except peanuts, into a large bowl and add the carrot ginger mixture. Toss gently to combine well with the dressing. Place onto serving platter, dress with additional coriander leaves and finish with the roasted peanuts.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load