Bree's Cheese Ball
Sometimes you just need to go a little extra don't you? Especially at this time of year. Well here you go. We have a couple of cheeseball recipes on here and they are excellent, but this one is extra. Try it and see. We loved it instantly and it didn't last long as a result. It will be on my menu this year sometime, not sure when, but definitely on there! Yum!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Shallot halved
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 jarred pickles, sweet or gherkins
- 300 Grams cheese, cubed (we used Parmesan and cheddar)
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 30 Grams Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard Recipe
- 250 Grams Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 Handful fresh mixed herbs, we used dill, sage, parsley and mint
- 180 Grams roasted pecans, roughly chopped
Place all ingredients, except for the pecans, into the Thermomix bowl and combine 10 sec/speed 7.
Place the pecans on to a Silpat mat and scrape out the cheese mixture. Roll into a ball, pressing the pecans into the sides. Some will end up inside the cheese ball, this is good. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Serve as part of a cheese platter.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!