Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad with Creamy Avocado DressingMake on Drop
I often get asked to create recipes for certain ingredients and this recipe is the result of one of those requests. Lots of people don't enjoy cooked Brussels sprouts and I am not quite one of those people, but I do prefer them raw...so this is a salute to that! Go and do. Even if you are not a Brussels sprouts fan, this may tip you over the edge!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Anchovies
- 2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard Recipe
- 80 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
- 80 Grams Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 80 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Avocado ripe, peeled and de-seeded
- 600 Grams Brussels Sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 Bunch Kale stripped from the stalks
- 50 Grams Parmesan shaved
- 1/2 Batch Crunchy Cheesey Croutons or to taste Recipe
Make the dressing by placing all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blending 20 sec/speed 8. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place half a bowl full of Brussels Sprouts at a time into the Thermomix bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5. Remove from the bowl and add to the dressing. Repeat until all are chopped. Repeat with the kale leaves as well.
Toss the salad together with all of the dressing.
Assemble the salad on a large platter and top with croutons and shaved parmesan. Serve within an hour or two of making.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load