Sometimes magic just happens. We had been prepping for our Pop Up shop and there was no lunch in the offing! I had pumpkin, I had Bumbu Curry Paste (thanks Mozaic) and so they were a natural pair. We knew we were onto a winner as it cooked. AMAZING. So if you have some curry paste just sitting around, begging to be used this is the perfect way to use it. I do suggest you go with the Bumbu of course. Maybe it's time to get a batch made!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 Tablespoon Bumbu Curry Paste per piece of pumpkin Recipe
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed BUY
- 4 wedges of JAP pumpkin, skin on
- 2 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes or to taste BUY
- Pot set yoghurt to serve Recipe
- 1 Handful Coriander-fresh roughly chopped
- 1-2 Chillies - Red sliced to garnish
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced to garnish
- Plenty seeds or nuts of choice (we used hemp seeds and pine nuts) toasted
Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking dish with paper.
Prepare the pumpkin by de-seeding and placing into the baking dish. Spread the bumbu paste on top of each piece. Be generous. Drizzle with EVOO and season with pink salt flakes.
Roast 30 minutes. Increase temperature to 200°C and roast a further 10 minutes.
Serve hot with dollops of yoghurt, fresh herbs and sliced chillies and all the seeds, nuts you desire.
More Meatless Mains
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load