Chipotle Pulled Pork Salad and Parmesan Tacos
You knew that I could get chocolate into a main meal right? Well here
it is in all its Mexican glory. Pulled pork, cooked in an amazing chocolate broth, packed with flavour and hearty goodness! Don't take my word
for it, it's time to try! And while we are talking all things Mexican, have you seen the beautiful Mexican Fiesta ebook in store yet? If not, go and take a look. Cheap as tacos and twice as nice.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red onions, chopped in half
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 2 Teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Seeds
- 1 red chilli
- 20 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 600 Grams water
- 500 Grams piece pork fillet, cut in pieces
- Generous Pinch pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- Handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro
- Avocado and lime wedges , Chipotle Mayonnaise & Parmesan Tacos to serve
- Serve with traditional tacos or corn chips instead if you don’t have the time for the Parmesan Tacos, but make sure you add plenty of shredded parmesan onto the salad instead.
- 1 Batch Parmesan Tacos to serve Recipe
Place garlic, onions, EVOO, seeds and chilli into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Brew Choc granules and water, place pork into steaming basket and insert into bowl. Season the pork with salt and paprika.
Cook 20-25 minutes until pork is well cooked. Remove pork and drain the bowl, leaving about ½ cup of liquid in the bottom.
Place pork into the Thermomix bowl and shred 4 sec/Reverse/speed 4.
Make salad and arrange cooled shredded pork over.
Drizzle with Chipotle Mayonnaise and serve with Parmesan Tacos on the side.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load