I recently was asked to provide a bunch of salads for a family function (not my family, someone elses!!) and so in an effort to be a little more interesting than your standard lettuce, tomato, cucumber....and given that I had all these other amazing salads (all in For Foods Sake, I don't mind mentioning!!) I really only needed a green salad of sort, and well...this is the result. The pic is just from my iphone, so not awesome, but once I had finished and had a wee taste, I knew I needed to share it with you. Hope you whip it up today, and do yourself a flavour!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 40 Grams Herbed Avocado Mayonnaise Recipe
- 30 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 20 Grams white wine vinegar
- 40 Grams dark soy sauce
- 40 Grams honey
- 5 cm fresh ginger peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon hot chilli sauce (I used Vietnamese Sriracha sauce, my fave condiment of the moment!)
- 100 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil BUY
- 40 Grams sesame oil
- pink salt flakes and freshly cracked pepper to taste BUY
- 4 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1-2 bags salad greens of choice
- Generous Handfuls macadamia nuts, roasted and salted
- 200 Grams fresh bean sprouts, or more to taste
To make dressing, place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8.
To make salad, place sesame seeds into a dry pan on a medium high heat and toss until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool and set aside.
Place all salad ingredients into a large serving bowl or platter and toss gently. Drizzle with salad dressing and serve immediately.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load