This is such an easy drink to whip up at a moments notice as long as you have your Brew Choc in stock. You can also use coffee in its place if you wanted. Of course, not as healthy for you, but if you are going all out and adding the bourbon...well, no judgement from me!!
You may need to make more than one batch but it is also easily doubled. Enjoy hot or cold!
If you enjoyed this recipe, we invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest course, (FREE to Insiders) Shelf Control helps you sort out your pantry and fridge!
We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online.
Our delicious frosty course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 300 Grams coconut cream Recipe
- 15 Grams coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- ½ Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 150 Grams Brew Choc brewed liquid (or you can use brewed coffee) BUY
- Chocolate flakes to garnish
- freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/80°C/speed 4.
Blend 20 sec/speed 6.
Serve sprinkled with nutmeg, chocolate flakes and with or without a dash of bourbon!