This is such an easy drink to whip up at a moments notice as long as you have your Brew Choc in stock. You can also use coffee in its place if you wanted. Of course, not as healthy for you, but if you are going all out and adding the bourbon...well, no judgement from me!!
You may need to make more than one batch but it is also easily doubled. Enjoy hot or cold!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 300 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 15 Grams Coconut Sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- ½ Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 150 Grams Brew Choc brewed liquid (or you can use brewed coffee) BUY
- Chocolate flakes to garnish
- freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/80°C/speed 4.
Blend 20 sec/speed 6.
Serve sprinkled with nutmeg, chocolate flakes and with or without a dash of bourbon!