This is such an easy drink to whip up at a moments notice as long as you have your Crio Bru in stock. You can also use coffee in it’s place if you wanted. Of course, not as healthy for you, but if you are going all out and adding the bourbon...well, no judgement from me!!
You may need to make more than one batch but it is also easily doubled. Enjoy hot or cold!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 1 x 270 ml tin Coconut - Milk BUY
- 15 g Coconut - Sugar or light brown sugar BUY
- 1 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste BUY
- ½ tsp each ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- 150 g Crio Bru brewed liquid (or you can use brewed coffee)
- Chocolate flakes to garnish
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 5 min/80°C/speed 4.
Blend 20 sec/speed 6.
Serve sprinkled with nutmeg, chocolate flakes and with or without a dash of bourbon!