Our Cheese High Tea earlier in 2021 at the Cheese Cathedral was a roaring success. This is just one of the delicious ways we managed to get alcohol and cheese into dessert...which of course was essential. A very pretty idea, set your mousse in champagne glasses only partially filled. Then serve with champagne to pour on demand. Add a few berries and it is very instagrammable and of course, supremely edible, perhaps even drinkable.
This would be great for a Father's Day brekky...what do you think?
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 80 Grams Raw Caster Sugar BUY
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 200 Grams milk
- 1 Tablespoon Great Lakes Gelatin dissolved in 50 grams of warm water BUY
- 250 Grams marscapone
- 100 Grams passionfruit pulp, fresh or thawed. Plus a little more for garnish
- 200 Grams strawberries, halved, cleaned and hulled
- A bottle of bubbles of choice. You won't need it all, but leftover bubbles isn't a bad thing!
Place sugar, yolks, vanilla and milk into the Thermomix bowl and cook 8 min/80/speed 4.
Sprinkle the gelatine into a small bowl of the warm water, stir to combine then add to the Thermomix bowl. Combine 20 sec/speed 4.
Add the marscapone and passionfruit pulp and combine 10 sec/Reverse/speed 3 Finish combining with spatula.
Pour into 5 glasses and place in the fridge for a few hours, until set.
Top with some more passionfruit pulp and fresh strawberries.
When serving, pour bubbles on top.