This relish is super easy and really doesn't require a Thermomix, (see the video!!) I serve it with prawns but it is fantastic with ham on crusty bread with a few rocket leaves and some cream cheese! Knock yourself out wrapping this and you have a wonderful gift as well!
Happy Gifting to anyone who gets that from you!! (Or keep it for yourself, it will keep in the fridge unopened for around 3 months no problem!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- enough Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed BUY
- 150 Grams Brown Onion red, diced
- 500 Grams yellow peaches, diced, pitted
- 1 Pinch chilli flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Drops doTERRA black pepper oil (optionally use freshly ground black pepper) BUY
- fresh thyme leaves
Prepare peaches and set aside. I like to wash the peaches well to remove the tickly fur, but leave the skins on.
Place the EVOO and onion into a shallow frying pan on a medium heat and cook the onions until just caramelising.
Add the spices, brown sugar and cook until fragrant, stirring.
Add the vinegar and peaches and cook for a few minutes covered until the peaches are cooked but still holding their shape. Stir in the thyme leaves and allow to cool slightly before dividing between sterilised jars of choice.
These make a lovely present, and the relish is fantastic on the Christmas table with seafood or turkey, ham etc.