SOOO pretty and so delicious. Just add chicken, pork, halloumi, fish...all perfectly peared (get it) with this fruity salad. I do love a sweet element in a salad.
Hope you love it because the gorgeous pomegranates are pomegranating everywhere just now! Go and get pinked.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 50 Grams Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard Recipe
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 350 Grams Brussel Sprouts, topped and cleaned
- 1 Limes juice
- Pink Salt Flakes and black pepper to taste BUY
- 1 red pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Pomegranate, seeds only (arils)
Make mayonnaise first. Leave a residual amount in the Thermomix bowl.
Place all remaining ingredients, except pear and pomegranate, into the Thermomix bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 5. Add 1 more second if needed.
If you want a more uniform salad, shred onion, and brussels sprouts with a knife.
Serve with pomegranate seeds on top.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load