We had to do it. Once you have ThermoMite in your pantry you need to use it in as many ways as you can, it is very delicious.
So is this chicken, just saying. I think go for doubling the recipe. It is yum! We have added this to our Heal Your Life book, after the Heal Your Pantry book, so if you are up for healing your pantry and your life, get on over to the Insider Club where you can have both books for FREE! Now that's what I call life medicine!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon ThermoMite (or vegemite or marmite or promite) Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 egg
- 4 Tablespoons Cornflour or Cornstarch
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 600 Grams Chicken Thighs Skinless and boneless, cubed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed for frying chicken BUY
- 30 Grams Soy Sauce
- 30 Grams Honey
- 1 Teaspoon ThermoMite Recipe
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Stock Powder Recipe
- 80 Grams water
- 20 Grams Sesame seeds
- 2 Handfuls Fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 Red Chillie(s) sliced
- steamed rice if desired to serve
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients except chicken, whisk with a fork until combined. Add chicken and coat. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, longer if you have time.
Heat oil in a wok until smoking. Shallow fry chicken until golden and browned.
Meanwhile, place all sauce ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Serve cooked chicken with sauce, sesame seeds, loads of coriander and garnish with sliced chilli.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join our free trial today and start cooking!