We had to do it. Once you have ThermoMite in your pantry you need to use it in as many ways as you can, it is very delicious.
So is this chicken, just saying. I think go for doubling the recipe. It is yum! We have added this to our Heal Your Life book, after the Heal Your Pantry book, so if you are up for healing your pantry and your life, get on over to the Insider Club where you can have both books for FREE! Now that's what I call life medicine!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon ThermoMite (or vegemite or marmite or promite) Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 egg
- 4 Tablespoons cornflour or cornstarch
- 1 Pinch black pepper
- 600 Grams Chicken Thighs Skinless and boneless, cubed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed for frying chicken BUY
- 30 Grams soy sauce
- 30 Grams honey BUY
- 1 Teaspoon ThermoMite Recipe
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Stock Powder Recipe
- 80 Grams water
- 20 Grams Sesame seeds
- 2 Handfuls fresh coriander or cilantro leaves
- 1 red chilli sliced
- steamed rice if desired to serve
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients except chicken, whisk with a fork until combined. Add chicken and coat. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, longer if you have time.
Heat oil in a wok until smoking. Shallow fry chicken until golden and browned.
Meanwhile, place all sauce ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Serve cooked chicken with sauce, sesame seeds, loads of coriander and garnish with sliced chilli.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!