This is sooo simple! You do have to get your doTERRA oils organised, but once you do, you will love it! I have another recipe that is similiar but it is more fiddly to be honest. The great thing about this recipe is you can keep it as a concentrate in the fridge and just dilute it with boiling water to taste.
Simple! And good for you! You’re welcome.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 500 Grams water
- 400 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 60 Grams Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils Ginger BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils Clove BUY
- 5 Drops doTERRA Wild Orange Oil BUY
- 5 Drops doTERRA Oils Black Pepper BUY
- 4 Drops Cinnamon Bark Oil BUY
- 3 Drops doTERRA Oils Cardamon BUY
- Ground Cinnamon to garnish
Place water, coconut cream, honey and turmeric into Thermomix bowl and cook 5 min/90°C/speed 4.
Add all of the oils. Blend 20 sec/speed 6. Serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
If you wanted it hotter, just add cooking time. Also you can store this as a concentrate in the fridge, and just add boiling water to taste. This is quite strong and flavours will get stronger over time. It is also quite delicious cold.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load