Yes Chunky Monkey is a thing! Usually not as healthy as this one. Use all good quality ingredients and then serve it up instantly and with a lot less guilt! YUM! Dairy free, refined sugar free and gluten free...but plenty of flavour.
To toast almonds, place onto a paper lined tray and into a cold oven set to 200°C and toast for 10 minutes exactly. Cool completely before adding to this recipe.
This recipe originally appeared in Tenina's America cookbook. Which is still available on my site right HERE.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 3-4 bananas, frozen, in pieces
- 50 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 80 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 100 Grams blanched almonds, toasted
- 100 Grams Chocolate dark chocolate, chopped BUY
Place bananas into the Thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 10.
Add coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla and blend with the aid of a spatula for 1 min/speed 7.
Add almonds and chocolate and mix 5 sec/speed 7.