Black Bean and Beef NachosMake on Drop
YUM. (I could leave it there, but you know I can’t right?)
This recipe can be enlarged to feed a crowd by simply adding more salad, more tortilla chips, more sour cream, more beans etc etc. Make it to suit the crowd you are feeding...I know you’re going to love it as much as we do!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 20 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil BUY
- 230 Grams brown onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small Red Chillie(s)
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano (or handful fresh leaves if available
- 500-550 Grams beef, minced
- 1 Teaspoon raw sugar
- 20 Grams Umami Paste Recipe
- 80 Grams Black Bean(s) cooked and drained or tinned
- 250 Grams fresh corn kernels
- 300 Grams tomato puree
- 1-2 Pinches Pink Salt Flakes or to taste BUY
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander roughly chopped
- 20 Grams lemon juice, fresh
- Corn chips, sour cream, grape tomatoes, avocado, 50g feta per serving crumbled
Place EVOO, onion, garlic, chilli, cumin, cayenne and oregano into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef, sugar and Umami Paste and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/Speed 1.
Add beans, corn and tomato puree and cook 5 min/100ºC/Reverse/Speed 1.
Taste and add salt if necessary. (This depends on the saltiness of your beans.)
Add coriander and juice and stir 10 sec/Reverse/Speed 1.
Serve in large bowls with chips, topped with feta, sour cream, tomatoes and sliced avocado.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load