Black Bean and Beef NachosMake on Fresco
YUM. (I could leave it there, but you know I can’t right?)
This recipe can be enlarged to feed a crowd by simply adding more salad, more tortilla chips, more sour cream, more beans etc etc. Make it to suit the crowd you are feeding...I know you’re going to love it as much as we do!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Are you on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest? Never miss another thing in the test kitchen when you follow us.
Please join our mailing list HERE to have recipe updates delivered to your inbox weekly and don't forget we are on YouTube.
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 20 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil BUY
- 230 Grams brown onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano (or handful fresh leaves if available
- 500-550 Grams beef, minced
- 1 Teaspoon raw sugar
- 20 Grams Umami Paste Recipe
- 80 Grams Black Bean(s) cooked and drained or tinned
- 250 Grams fresh corn kernels
- 300 Grams tomato puree
- 1-2 Pinches pink salt flakes or to taste BUY
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro roughly chopped
- 20 Grams lemon juice, fresh
- Corn chips, sour cream, grape tomatoes, avocado, 50g feta per serving crumbled
Place EVOO, onion, garlic, chilli, cumin, cayenne and oregano into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef, sugar and Umami Paste and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/Speed 1.
Add beans, corn and tomato puree and cook 5 min/100ºC/Reverse/Speed 1.
Taste and add salt if necessary. (This depends on the saltiness of your beans.)
Add coriander and juice and stir 10 sec/Reverse/Speed 1.
Serve in large bowls with chips, topped with feta, sour cream, tomatoes and sliced avocado.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load