YUM. (I could leave it there, but you know I can’t right?)
This recipe can be enlarged to feed a crowd by simply adding more salad, more tortilla chips, more sour cream, more beans etc etc. Make it to suit the crowd you are feeding...I know you’re going to love it as much as we do!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 20 g Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil BUY
- 230 g brown onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano (or handful fresh leaves if available
- 500-550 g beef, minced
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 20 g Umami Paste Recipe
- 80 g black beans, cooked and drained
- 250 g fresh corn kernels
- 300 g tomato puree
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- Handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 20 g lemon juice, fresh
- Corn chips, sour cream, grape tomatoes, avocado, 50g feta per serving crumbled
Place EVOO, onion, garlic, chilli, cumin, cayenne and oregano into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef, sugar and Umami Paste and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/Speed 1.
Add beans, corn and tomato puree and cook 5 min/100ºC/Reverse/Speed 1.
Taste and add salt if necessary. (This depends on the saltiness of your beans.)
Add coriander and juice and stir 10 sec/Reverse/Speed 1.
Serve in large bowls with chips, topped with feta, sour cream, tomatoes and sliced avocado.