This is not my recipe, but rather one from the very famous chef and my mate, Pete Evans. I have recently added an ebook to the Insider Club which is full of other people's healthy recipes and this is one of them. It is very easy to do, no need to fuss at all, simply make the mayo, cook your chook and you are DONE.
Delish. As you would expect from such a personality! Thanks Pete.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 4 Chicken Thighs boneless, skin on
- 2 Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed for frying BUY
- 4-6 Iceberg Lettuce leaves
- 1 Cucumber de-seeded and sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 Brown Onion red, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 4-6 asparagus spears, sliced lengthways
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Batch Chipotle Mayonnaise pre-made Recipe
To cook the chicken, salt the skin well and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you heat a heavy cast iron frying pan.
Cook chicken skin side down with a large heavy pot pressed down on top of the fillet. This will give you a wonderful crispy skin. When the chicken is cooked, allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing into thin pieces.
Assemble all the salad ingredients on a large platter with the sliced chicken and Chipotle Mayo on the side.
Have everyone make their own wraps using the lettuce leaves.
This recipe would work very well with flat bread wraps as well.