Wow! You can use this sauce on anything that needs a bit of a fresh kick. I love it and am finding all sorts of ways to use it. Toss through pasta, add as a drizzle to a soup and of course, as intended, drag your charred beef, chicken or fish through the herb garden by adding a good dose of chimichurri. Amp-up the heat with more chillies if you want, or leave them out altogether.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 8 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch Italian parsley
- 1 Bunch coriander leaves (optional)
- 4-5 green chillies, (De-seeded for less heat or keep them in!)
- 1 Red Onion peeled and halved
- 50 Grams red wine vinegar
- 50 Grams lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 10 drops doTERRA black pepper oil or freshly cracked black pepper, to taste BUY
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 100 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
Place all ingredients except the oil into the Thermomix bowl and blend 10 seconds/speed 8.
Add the oil through hole in lid and blend 10 seconds/speed 6.
Store in airtight container in the fridge until use. Ideally you should use it within 3 days.
It is so easy to make that I don't recommend keeping it very long. You could freeze any leftovers and use in soups, stews or salad dressings.