This salad is so quick and so Christmixy, you will love it for any festive entertaining. Too easy...especially if you have made your own Cranberry Sauce in anticipation of such a thing! Hope you enjoy! (One cannot over serve the Cranberry Sauce at this time of year, IMHO!)
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 40 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 30 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 50 Grams sour cream
- 80 Grams Spiced Orange Cranberry Jelly plus some more Recipe
- black pepper to taste
- pink salt flakes to taste BUY
- 2 green apples, quartered
- 300 Grams red seedless grapes,sliced in half
- 2-3 celery sticks, sliced thinly
- 100 Grams walnuts, toasted
- Rocket or salad greens of choice to serve
Place all the dressing ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10. Remove most of the dressing and set aside.
Without cleaning bowl, place apple into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4.
Add grapes, celery, walnut pieces, rocket and dressing and mix 3 sec/Reverse/speed1.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top and additional cranberry sauce if desired.