Creamy Chicken Stroganoff
I do love stroganoff, be it beef, or chicken. There is something so warming about the sourness of the cream with the savoury-ness of the meat and paprika...just yummy. This recipe is very simple and perfect for a weeknight family meal or a quickie on the weekend when you just want to eat fast without the fuss. Add it to a menu!! Enjoy.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 20 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVOO BUY
- 100 Grams white wine
- 200 Grams Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 20 Grams Worcestershire sauce
- 70 Grams tomato paste
- 800 Grams Chicken thigh fillet, cubed in 5cm pieces
- 2 Tablespoons smoked paprika plus some more
- 80 Grams dry fettucine noodles per serving, cooked
- 200 Grams Creme Fraiche (homemade) or sour cream Recipe
- Italian parsley to garnish
Place garlic, onion and EVOO into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add wine, mushrooms, worcestershire, tomato paste, chicken and paprika and cook 8 min/100°C/reverse/speed 1. Allow to sit in the Thermomix bowl while you finish the remaining steps.
Prepare pasta as per packet instructions.
Before serving, stir creme fraiche through by hand. Serve sauce over cooked noodles and garnish with parsley and more paprika.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!