Crispy Salmon with Greek Salad
Often in the test kitchen we are focussing on sweet stuff, or sourdough, or making our own ingredients, or non lunchable type recipes and so we scramble last minute to pull together something decent for lunch. This is one such recipe and now is appearing in the new AirFryer ebook coming soon to the Insider Club. (Get on that train now!)
Salmon is perfectly cooked in the airfryer and what better to eat it with (my dear) than a super simple Greek Salad. We also created an amazing eggless aioli to go with it. That recipe will show up again and again, it is so yummy and easy.
I hope you like this one as much as we did! Enjoy lunch!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on.
- Pink Salt Flakes and pepper to taste BUY
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
The Greek Salad
- 120 Grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 Punnet Heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 Capsicum/Pepper red, diced
- 1/2 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 100 Grams black olives, pitted
- 100 Grams feta, crumbled
- 1/2 Batch Egg Free Aioli or to taste Recipe
Preheat Air Fryer to 200°C. Season salmon skin with salt and pepper. Drizzle with EVOO and cook for 10 minutes.
To make salad toss all ingredients together. The Aioli can be mixed through or drizzled over.
Serve salad with salmon pieces placed on top and more dressing.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!