Kale isn’t just for green smoothies you know...and that is a whole discussion worth having. Kale is better digested when not completely raw...in other words, best to beat the living daylights out of it, or massage it (not even kidding) or use an acidic dressing of some sort to break down the fibres a little bit. SO this recipe does none of the above, but it does use a whack of lemon juice, which helps somewhat. The longer you leave it before consuming is probably better flavour wise, and now we now, belly wise!!
You can always massage away though, if that’s what you prefer!!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Parmesan, cubed
- 2–3 cloves garlic
- 80 Grams pepitas, toasted
- Handfuls fresh herbs of choice
- A TM bowl full of kale leaves, no stalks
- Juice and zest 1 lemon (min. 80g juice)
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 60 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
Place Parmesan and garlic into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients except EVOO and blend sec/speed 5.
Add EVOO through hole in lid, while you mix 6 sec/ speed 6.
Store in airtight container in the fridge.