If you are missing travelling as much as I am, this will have you feeling all Parisian and donning your beret. It is our version, dairy free if you use dark Callebaut chocolate (above 70% is supposed to be dairy free, but some brands fail that test!)
The extra benefit is that it turns into beautiful dairy free mousse when cold, so if you just can't get it all down (it is VERY rich) then refrigerate it and enjoy later for dessert.
Cue the croissants!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 200 Grams Chocolate dark callets. Plus extra for garnish BUY
- 200 Grams Coconut Cream plus extra for serving Recipe
- 250 Grams Brew Choc brewed and strained BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils cardamom oil (you can use the ground version but you will get a bit of grit in the perfection of this decadence!) BUY
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and cook 3 min/70/speed 2. Scrape bowl and continue cooking 1 min/70/speed 2.
Pour into mugs and serve with a dollop of coconut cream and chocolate shards.