Pistachio Burfi Bliss Balls
I have to confess I am not a big fan of Indian sweets, but burfi I can do! This recipe is a modernised version of burfi, almost a fudge and extremely delicious. You will be reaching for more than one. So Bliss Balls watch out. There is a new kid in town. Burfi is here to stay.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 200 Grams Chocolate white callets BUY
- 125 Grams Cream Cheese in pieces
- 200 Grams icing sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon pistachio extract (optional)
- 80 Grams Pistachio Paste Recipe
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut plus more for rolling BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils Geranium oil (if 2 drops come, that's fine) BUY
- handful pistachios, plus more for garnish
Place chocolate into the Thermomix bowl and melt 20 minutes/37°C/speed soft. Check occasionally that the chocolate is all being combined and scrape down if needed.
Add remaining ingredients except pistachios and blend 30 seconds/speed 6.
Add pistachios and stir through with a silicone spatula.
Roll into balls then roll in coconut. Press one pistachio into each ball. Refrigerate.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!