Pistachio Burfi Bliss Balls
I have to confess I am not a big fan of Indian sweets, but burfi I can do! This recipe is a modernised version of burfi, almost a fudge and extremely delicious. You will be reaching for more than one. So Bliss Balls watch out. There is a new kid in town. Burfi is here to stay.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 200 Grams Chocolate white callets BUY
- 125 Grams Cream Cheese in pieces
- 200 Grams icing sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon pistachio extract (optional)
- 80 Grams Pistachio Paste Recipe
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut plus more for rolling BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils Geranium oil (if 2 drops come, that's fine) BUY
- handful pistachios, plus more for garnish
Place chocolate into the Thermomix bowl and melt 20 minutes/37°C/speed soft. Check occasionally that the chocolate is all being combined and scrape down if needed.
Add remaining ingredients except pistachios and blend 30 seconds/speed 6.
Add pistachios and stir through with a silicone spatula.
Roll into balls then roll in coconut. Press one pistachio into each ball. Refrigerate.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!