Completely divine...if you love something that when you bite it, bites you back, Try this with quesadillas, tostadas, as a dip, topping for tacos or any other Mexican dish you are eating. Just delicious. We are loving it in our house.
- 200 g pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- 1 dried habenero chilli or milder chilli by choice
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Handful fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions, cut in pieces
- Pink Salt Flakes Generous pinch pink salt flakes BUY
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) EVOO as needed BUY
Place pumpkin seeds and chilli into TM bowl and mill 20-40 sec/speed 8 or until a thick paste forms.
Chargrill whole tomatoes under a hot grill for around 10-15 minutes, turning as needed, until skin is well blackened and flesh is soft. Cool slightly.
Add to TM bowl with remaining ingredients except oil.
Blend 10 sec/speed 8, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
Add oil to mixture as you blend until you have a solid consistency that is spreadable.