Another redo…Slowly but surely the pressure is on to get this site in order so that Cooking with Tenina classes and Facebook will thrive and I will keep on having posts to feed the voracious 'Likers'….so here you go…another oldie but goldie.
- 1 fillet of Tasmanian or Atlantic salmon, per person
- Drizzle of white wine
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Handful coriander leaves
- 5 cm Piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small red chilli
- 2 - 3 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Good Pinch sea salt to taste
Lay fillets in shallow dish. Drizzle with marinade ingredients and marinate for up to 2 hours.
To make relish, prepare onion and capsicum and place into non metallic bowl. Place ginger, garlic and chili into Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 7.
Add to onion and capsicum and then prepare oranges over bowl to capture bowls. Add sesame oil and salt. Stir. Cover and chill for up to 2 hours.
Microwave/Grill fish fillets, skin side up for 9 minutes.
Lay fish fillet on a bed of steamed rice.
Pile relish on top of fish.