This recipe is soooo yummy and really travels well in a ThermoPot as pictured. (Go and get one or two from my store.) They will keep it hot for literally hours...like 8 hours. Amazing technology. But I digress, the noodle dish is extremely easy, it makes enough to fee a lot of hungry horrors and you will definitely putting this onto the family meal plan.
If you are new to Spanish cuisine, this recipe will get you started.
Cue the flamenco dancers!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- Handfuls coriander leaves
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Red Chillie(s) plus additional for garnish
- 3 Chorizo Cured sausages, cut into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 300 Grams liquid stock or water
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 100 Grams white wine
- 1 x 400 Gram tinned tomatoes
- 300 Grams penne pasta
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced for garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan for garnish
Place coriander into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onions, garlic, chili and chorizo into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Sauté 7 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1/MC off.
Add paprika, stock, salt, wine and tomatoes and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for the time stated on packet Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Toss pasta with chopped coriander and serve garnished with spring onions and parmesan.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load