This recipe is soooo yummy and really travels well in a ThermoPot as pictured. (Go and get one or two from my store.) They will keep it hot for literally hours...like 8 hours. Amazing technology. But I digress, the noodle dish is extremely easy, it makes enough to fee a lot of hungry horrors and you will definitely putting this onto the family meal plan.
If you are new to Spanish cuisine, this recipe will get you started.
Cue the flamenco dancers!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander
- 2 Brown Onion quartered
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Red Chillie(s) plus additional for garnish
- 2 Chorizo Cured sausages, cut into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 300 Grams liquid stock or water
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 100 Grams white wine
- 1 x 400 Gram Crushed Tomatoes
- 300 Grams penne pasta or other short pasta
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced for garnish
- Parmesan to garnish
Place coriander into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onions, garlic, chili and chorizo into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Sauté 7 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1/MC off.
Add paprika, stock, salt, wine and tomatoes and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for the time stated on packet Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Toss pasta with chopped coriander and serve garnished with spring onions and parmesan.