This recipe is soooo yummy and really travels well in a ThermoPot as pictured. (Go and get one or two from my store.) They will keep it hot for literally hours...like 8 hours. Amazing technology. But I digress, the noodle dish is extremely easy, it makes enough to fee a lot of hungry horrors and you will definitely putting this onto the family meal plan.
If you are new to Spanish cuisine, this recipe will get you started.
Cue the flamenco dancers!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- Handful coriander leaves
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red chili, plus addittional for garnish
- 3 cured chorizo sausages, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp Spanish smoked paprika
- 300 g liquid stock or water
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 100 g white wine
- 1 x 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 300 g penne pasta
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced for garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan for garnish
Place coriander into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place onions, garlic, chili and chorizo into Thermomix bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Sauté 7 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1/MC off.
Add paprika, stock, salt, wine and tomatoes and cook 5 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for the time stated on packet Varoma/Reverse/speed 1.
Toss pasta with chopped coriander and serve garnished with spring onions and parmesan.