Steamed Pork Fillet With Black Bean Dressing
This salad is so easy and pretty impressive. You can make it go a lot further by adding in loads of salad veggies. The pork goes a really long way, is tender and perfectly cooked when steamed. You will love it!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 - 3 pork loin fillets
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Chinese black vinegar
- Dash of sesame oil
- 40 Grams Stones Ginger Wine
Black Bean Dressing
- 400 g Tins Black Bean(s) rinsed, lightly crushed
- 2 Red Chillie(s) seeds removed, finely sliced
- 20 Grams Fresh Ginger peeled and grated
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mirin
- 1 lime, juice only
- 60 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl, add pork, cover and leave for 1 hour (Or overnight).
Heat the oil in a fry pan over high heat, add the pork and brown on all sides.
Place onto a Varoma tray and set aside. Put approximately 600g water into the Thermomix bowl and set Varoma into position. Steam 25 min/Varoma/speed 3. Cover loosely with foil allow to rest.
To make dressing, place all ingredients in a screw top jar and shake well to combine. Alternatively, place them into the Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 4. I personally like a little texture from the beans not being blended entirely.
Slice the pork and arrange on a serving platter with your salad of choice.
Pour over the dressing and sprinkle with the spring onions and coriander before serving.
Serve with steamed rice.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!