Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 220 Grams rindless bacon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 220 Grams brown onions, halved
- 400 Grams diced vegetables of choice, (capsicum, celery, carrot, pumpkin, brocolli, potato)
- 1 Litre chicken stock
- 1 Tablespoon Umami paste Umami Paste
- 40 Grams cornflour
- 200 Grams milk
- 100 Grams cream (optional)
- 1 cob of corn, kernels removed (or 400g tin, drained)
- Pink Salt Flakes Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste BUY
- Optional - grated cheese of choice, (parmesan, swiss or a combination)
Place garlic and onion into Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 4.
Add bacon and chop for a further 4 sec/speed 4. Saute for 5 min/Varoma/speed 2
Add veggies and stock and cook for 15 min/100°C/Reverse + speed 1.
Meanwhile mix cornflour with a little of the milk., then add remaining milk to the mixture.
Add mixture, cream and corn and cook for a further 5 min/100°C/Reverse + speed 2.
Add seasoning to taste
With CHEESY SCONE RING or fresh crusty bread.