California Roll Sushi SaladMake on Drop
Love sushi? Hate rolling it? (I am right there with you.) This salad gives you the full sushi experience, but in bulk and without the fiddle. Couldn’t really ask for more than that, am I right? You’re welcome. (And oh, a word about the dressing...just DELISH. In so many ways for so many other things. Don’t forget it’s right here...just waiting for you to remember it!!)
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 30 Grams mirin
- 30 Grams toasted sesame oil
- 30 Grams tamari
- 30 Grams rice wine vinegar
- 80 Grams fresh lemon juice
- 100 Grams Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 1-2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions, in pieces
- 200 Grams sushi rice, rinsed
- 500 Grams water
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1-2 diced Avocado
- Smoked salmon or steamed prawns
- steamed crab meat
- toasted sesame seeds
- Nori sheets, cut into pieces or shredded
- pickled pink ginger
- wasabi paste
To make dressing, place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10. Remove from bowl and set aside.. Remove from bowl set aside.
Place carrots and spring onions into the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Remove and add to the dressing.
Place water into the Thermomix bowl and weigh rice into simmering basket. Steam rice 14 min/100°C/speed 4. Drain rice.
Toss with all remaining ingredients, the dressing and the carrot mixture. Garnish as you like.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load