These little morsels look a bit trufflicious but are all good for you and will help get you through some dangerous munchies with some nutritional integrity. They make the perfect gift for the health guru in your life. Perfect for a quick pick me up, a run out the door in the early morning snack, or after dinner instead of that big old block of chocolate you are eyeing off! DO IT!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 140 Grams Cashews
- 50 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 15 Grams Shredded Coconut plus extra for rolling BUY
- 130 Grams Dried Cranberries (Craisins) or glace cherries
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 55 Grams Double Choc protein powder BUY
- 50 Grams Rice Malt Syrup BUY
- 50 Grams Peanut Butter Recipe
- 30 Grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 Grams Cacao Powder for rolling, if desired BUY
Place cashews, brew choc and coconut into the Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec/speed 4.
Roll into equal sized balls and roll in coconut or cacao if desired. Refrigerate.