Pumpkin soup is a bit of a family favourite in our household. I like to mix it up a bit – I think I now must have at least enough pumpkin soup recipes to create a Magic 10 ebook with them all. If you haven't heard about our Magic 10 ebooks, it is time to get on board. You get them for FREE with Insider club membership or you can purchase the titles that tickle your fancy in store any time for immediate inbox delivery. We are trying to keep up with demand! Just CRAZY.
In the meantime, try this one on for size.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Leek chopped in pieces
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 stalkb celery
- ½ Capsicum/Pepper red
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 50 Grams Butter BUY
- 500–600 Grams butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 500 Grams liquid stock of choice
- 1 Tablespoon Umami Paste Recipe
- 400 Grams tin white beans, drained
- 1 cob corn, kernels cut from the cob
- Fresh thyme and Italian parsley to garnish
- Creme Fraiche (homemade) to serve Recipe
Place leek, garlic, thyme, celery, capsicum, salt and butter into the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add pumpkin, stock and Umami Paste, and cook 14 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Add beans and corn, and cook 2 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Serve garnished with herbs and with a dollop of creme fraiche/sour cream (or yoghurt) to taste.