Creamy Mushroom ChickenMake on Drop
When I was raising the kidlets...middle of the week just got harder and harder unless I had a firm dinner plan in place. (Which I did usually!!) This would have been perfect. Add noodles, mash, rice and you have fed the hungry hoardes, filled those hollow legs and still managed to get something pretty healthy into them.
Fast forward to now...this will certainly do the distance for all of those reasons. Enjoy...mums and kids. Relax. You are doing a great job!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 40 Grams salted butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 red onions, peeled and halved
- 300 Grams mushrooms, thickly sliced or cubed
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme plus some more for garnish
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 150 Grams water
- 2 heaped Tablespoons Chicken Stock Powder Recipe
- 700 Grams skinless chicken breast or thigh, cubed into 5cm pieces
- 140 Grams cream
- Enough rocket or spinach to fill the Thermomix bowl
- 1 lemon, juice only
Place butter, garlic, onion into the Thermomix bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6.
Saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1/MC OFF.
Add mushrooms, seasoning, thyme sprigs, water and chicken stock powder. Cook 8 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 0.5.
Add chicken and cream and cook *6 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 0.5. Add as much spinach or rocket as you can fit into the bowl and put the lid back on. Allow the greens to wilt without stirring any further.
Add the lemon juice, and serve immediately with mash, noodles or any veggies of choice. Garnish with more thyme sprigs.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load