This is very salty, but that is the purpose of stock, and at least you know what is in it. One teaspoon equals one stock cube in conventional recipes.
You could potentially dehydrate any veggies you have laying around and then proceed with this recipe as written.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 4 x 100 Grams packs mixed dried vegetable (I used peas and corn and peas and carrot mix)
- 200 Grams pink salt flakes BUY
- 5 Grams Dulse sea vegetable or Nori sheets cut into pieces
- 50 Grams dried onion flakes or fried shallots (from Asian supermarket)
- 1 Teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 40 sec/speed 10.
Store in airtight jar. This can be kept in the pantry.
Use 1 tbsp per 250g liquid in recipes as required.