Hazelnut DukkahMake on Drop
I love little dippy things, you know what I mean? A bit of extra virgin olive oil, a bit of this stuff, some dukkah-rolled cheese balls, a few olives, some great bread or crackers—seriously, does nibbling get any better? I think not. Dukkah on!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams hazelnuts
- 2 Tablespoons each coriander seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Nigella seeds
- 1 Tablespoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 lemon, zest only, finely grated
Place hazelnuts into a cold oven set to 200°C and roast for 14 minutes. Rub off skins while still hot, and set aside.
Place remaining ingredients into a dry fry pan and toast until fragrant.
Place hazelnuts and toasted spices into Thermomix bowl and blend 3 sec/speed 6.
Store in sterilised airtight jar in the fridge for up to a month.