I know you aren't rushing out the door for much these days. But that will change again soon, and this is the perfect recipe to have up your sleeve for when it is all back to crazy! In the meantime, you can set the kids onto this one on those days when the only question they have for you is 'What can we eat mum?' (It's the worst and best question isn't it??)
The only prep you need to think about is freezing bananas. The name? I'll let you guess about that...it just seemed very fitting!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1-2 bananas, frozen in pieces
- 50 Grams rolled oats
- 3-4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 50 Grams Peanut Butter or any nut butter of choice Recipe
- 250 Grams Coconut Water or milk of choice BUY
- 2 Teaspoons Brew Choc dry, for garnishing or use cacao nibs BUY
Place banana and oats into the Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients except Brew Choc garnish and blend 2 min/speed 10.
Serve immediately garnished with the Brew Choc granules or cacao nibs.