Orange Pineapple BatidosMake on Drop
Summer is coming. I love that breath of warmer air in the mornings. It cannot be far off. This is a Cuban smoothie. They kind of invented smoothies way before we ever thought of them as a thing. I can imagine this being sipped on a hot Cuban night...Not that I've been there. Perhaps that should be my next trip! I do love Cuban food.
Anyway, whatever it's called, Batidos, or smoothie. It is refreshing! (Add rum at will!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 300 Grams fresh pineapple cut into pieces (without the core)
- 180 Grams freshly squeezed orange juice
- 10 Drops doTERRA Wild Orange Oil BUY
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 Tablespoons golden caster sugar
- 180 Grams whole milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8.
Serve immediately with fruit garnishes of choice and extra ice...maybe a dash of rum but you didn't hear it from me!