NOT good for you…really, if you have guiltily bought that stuff ever, you will have read the ingredients (unless you were just so guilty that you figured ignorance was bliss!) ANYHOO, you know it is all bad…not a lot of chocolate going on, but here we go…Brew Choc is about to come to the rescue yet again, and I am happy to say, this is the best darn ice magic ever…and it’s good for you. (If you are in the states, I think this stuff is called Magic Shell…but hey, you say to-mate-o and I say to-mah-to!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 200 Grams Chocolate dark (or gold or milk or white) BUY
- 40 Grams Brew Choc brewed liquid BUY
- 100 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1 small Pinch Pink Salt Flakes (optional…but I do love the little salty sweet yin yang) BUY
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and cook 3 min/50º/speed 2. Place into sterilised jar and do not refrigerate. It will stay liquid in the pantry. If you need to make it more liquid before pouring over ice cream, just place into Microwave for a few seconds and stir briefly to re mix.
Use over ice cream…and watch the magic happen!