Well I know went down the whole cup cake road the other week, but these are muffins and quicker and probably not as fussy. Of course they had to be chocolate and not just a little chocolate, but a whole bevy of white, dark and cocoa! They freeze really well and then can easily be refreshed in the steam oven the next day or even the day after. Otherwise you could gently reheat them in the normal oven at around 100 degrees. They split a little on the top, but all the more room for a dollop of clotted cream I say and of course all the chocolate is molten in the middle! Lovely on a cold night for the quickest dessert ever. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 40 Gram Coconut - Oil BUY
- 380 Gram flour
- 60 Gram Cacao - Powder BUY
- 100 Gram Coconut - Sugar BUY
- 2 eggs
- 380 Gram Coconut - Cream Recipe
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla - Bean Paste BUY
- 100 Gram Chocolate white in pieces BUY
- 100 Gram Chocolate dark in pieces BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Icing sugar or cocoa to dust
Preheat oven to 180°C or prepare Combi steam oven for use.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 20 sec/speed 7. Scrape down and repeat as necessary.
Divide mix between 12 buttered muffin cases.
Process in Combi-steam oven for 35 minutes or bake in normal oven 15-20 minutes.
Can be reheated in steam oven.
These muffins will freeze well and then easily be reheated in steam oven!