A random Saturday morning, hungry teenager stalks the kitchen, no milk; Disaster. No time to run to the shop and get milk, needs food now before there is an unfortunate incident…the kid just has to have something ASAP…luckily had the amazing Nutra Organics Acai berry powder…had almonds, had coconut oil. Rescue!
Welcome to the best drink ever…filled him up…main aim of the game, but of course couldn’t help but be delicious with those wonderful ingredients. Hope you love love love…One thing for sure you are going to love the Acai Berry Powder. I have actually become addicted to it and you are going to see it showing up a lot in recipes from here on in.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 200 Gram Almonds BUY
- 100 Gram shredded coconut
- Handful frozen berries of choice
- 30 Gram pure maple syrup
- Ice to taste
- 60 Gram NutraOrganics super greens + reds Nutra Organics Acai Berry Powder, plus some more for garnish BUY
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla - Bean Paste Heilala vanilla bean paste BUY
- 30 Gram Coconut - Oil organic coconut oil BUY
- 800 Gram water, or more as needed
Place all ingredients except water into Thermomix bowl and blend as you add water through hole in lid with MC in place. Blend approximately 1 min/speed 10.
Check that consistency is liquid enough to pour. If not, add more water whilst blending further. Serve immediately (it will separate over time) and garnish with a little berry powder.