Well this looks just gorgeous! Vibrant, and full of calcium, iron, vitamins A, B and C, as well as plenty of fibre. Whatever time of day you whip this up, it will make you feel happy.
But, be warned; beetroot stains: benches, shirts, tongues and potentially, the kids. They will love that...no doubt!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams banana, frozen
- 100 Grams strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 Grams beetroot, raw and peeled
- 50 Milliliters pomegranate juice
- 300 Grams Coconut Milk
- 60 Grams macadamias, roasted and salted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA Lime oil BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils red mandarin oil BUY
- Coconut cream to garnish
- A few pomegranate arils (seeds) to garnish
Place all ingredients except garnishes into food processor and blend on highest speed until smooth. (Read, Thermomix 2 min/speed 10.)
Serve swirled with a little extra coconut milk on top. Add ice if required.
Add garnishes to taste.