Well this looks just gorgeous! Vibrant, and full of calcium, iron, vitamins A, B and C, as well as plenty of fibre. Whatever time of day you whip this up, it will make you feel happy.
But, be warned; beetroot stains: benches, shirts, tongues and potentially, the kids. They will love that...no doubt!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams banana, frozen
- 100 Grams strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 Grams beetroot, raw and peeled
- 50 Milliliters pomegranate juice
- 300 Grams Coconut Milk
- 60 Grams macadamias, roasted and salted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA Lime oil BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils red mandarin oil BUY
- Coconut cream to garnish
- A few pomegranate arils (seeds) to garnish
Place all ingredients except garnishes into food processor and blend on highest speed until smooth. (Read, Thermomix 2 min/speed 10.)
Serve swirled with a little extra coconut milk on top. Add ice if required.
Add garnishes to taste.