This will improve in flavour over the next 24 hours and will need to be shaken as it separates. It is therefore best to keep it in a jar in the fridge.
Serve in relatively small doses as it does have a strong detox effect.
Geranium essential oil is used to promote emotional stability, alleviate pain, stimulate healing from burns and wounds, enhance mood, and reduce inflammation.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 50 Grams Brew Choc BUY
- 20 Grams roasted coffee beans
- 160 Grams Coconut Milk
- 160 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 50 Grams Coconut Sugar
- Generous pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Tablespoon coconut shell activated charcoal
- 3 drops doTERRA Oils geranium essential oil BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 100 Grams ice cubes plus more to taste
Place Brew Choc and coffee beans into a coffee grinder and grind until fine.
Tip into the Thermomix with all remaining ingredients and blend 2 min/speed 10..