This is the quickest breakfast ever and perfect for those rushed mornings that we all go through with our busy lives. It is also the best after school fill ‘em up snack, and will keep them going until dinner with no problems at all.
If you prefer to replace the water with some milk, that is also an option. (I’m very flexible like that!!)
- 50 g almonds
- 85 g medjool dates, pitted
- 20 g Cacao - Powder cacao powder BUY
- 200 g frozen bananas in 4cm chunks
- 100-120 g cold water
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 tsp Pink Salt Flakes vanilla bean paste BUY
Place all ingredients other than water into TM bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 10. Scrape down lid and sides of bowl.
With blades rotating on speed 8 add water through hole in lid until blended and pourable. Add additional ice or water as desired.
Serve with or without coconut whipped cream, or actual cream...from a cow. You devil you.